Choosing Your Cake
Your cake is one of the most memorable symbols of your event. It will feature prominently in your pictures and will be a focal point for your guests. Your cake can come in different flavors, shapes, colors and designs and it’s important to think of the following details before you select it:
- Guests – How many guest are you having?
- Dessert – Will it be served as dessert or is it part of a sweet table?
- Budget – How much do you want to spend?
- Tiers – Do you want a tiered cake or a single one?
- Colors & Themes – Do you have a theme for your event you’d like to coordinate?
Placing your order with Ambels Cake:
- 1. Browse through our collection of cakes and select a design. Perhaps you have your design, reach out to us to make your order with us.
- 2. Tell us what you want: We have a wide selection of flavous that can be mixed into different layers and fillings to give a truly unique taste. Our cakes can be designed in a variety of shapes including circles, squares, hexagon, teardrop and much, much more. Colors and themes can also be selected to complete the design
- 3. Each cake is baked & iced to order and care is taken when completing the design.
- 4. On the delivery date, you can choose to have your cake delivered or collect it from our bakery.
- 5. Finally, remember to ‘Share The Joy’ & delight of your cake with friends and family.